More than Music needs volunteers to help in many different areas. We streamline our costs by strategically utilizing one of our most valued assets: our volunteers.
- Administration: Data entry and promotional and personal relations mailings are areas of on-going need. This is an easy and important way for you to help from the comfort of your home.
- Ministry Champion: We need people who will spearhead an effort to bring More than Music to a detention or treatment center that does not have a working mentorship program already in place in their locale. They would cast the vision for their church and bring a More than Music artist in for a concert, both at their church and at the facility. More than Music would use the opportunity to help them build and equip a team from their church to work in the facility doing weekly Bible studies and ongoing, life-changing mentorships. Our Ministry Champion would lead and facilitate all this. More than Music offers ongoing support, training resources and encouragement to you, our champion.
- Mentoring/Penpals: There are so many young people in need to just someone who will reach out and care for them for no reason other than to express to THEM their great value. We want people who are willing to come alongside young people in the name of Jesus. No Bible bashing – no forcing anything, just an honest give and take. Be ready with an answer about Jesus and otherwise love, encourage and support the young person. You are welcome to lead them in a Bible study, if that is something they want, and to encourage them to get to know God first hand.
- Sponsors: We need corporate and private sponsors and those who will help recruit such sponsors for our detention center and benefit concert work and for all our creative endeavors too. We are often limited by our budget and have many more plans and work to do in the world as we are enabled.
- Planning Committees: As we partner with non profits in your area we need people to come along side and serve on our planning committees. This is a central part of our strategy to make these concerts successful. MtM always has at least 4 volunteers on the ground with each non-profit benefit concert laying ground work for months ahead of each event. We need reliable, passionate, go-getters for this role.
- Concert and/or Promotion Support: MtM is always putting on a concert or working on a project that needs promotion of one sort or another. For benefit concerts we need lots of grassroots support getting the word out. From posting flyers and posters, to pasting banner advertisements on your website to help direct traffic to ticket sales. From inviting all your facebook friends to “liking” our latest www.kickstarter.com project and helping rally support. YOUR HELP IS SO VERY APPRECIATED AND NEEDED.